Thursday, November 29, 2012

Week 14: Week of Thanks

Week 14: 11/18/12 - 11/24/12

I try *really hard* to be thankful in all things.

It really is something I work on often.

So the week of Thanksgiving, I spent reflecting and focusing on those things I am most thankful for. 

My extremely supportive hubs.
Parents.
In Laws.
A little something I like to call Chunkin.
Our house.
Amazing friends in multiple continents.
My health.
Freedom.
*Gasp* My job. 
Having 5 days off with my family.

The list goes on of course.

But the week of Thanksgiving was exactly what I needed. 

A little reminder of how blessed I am. 

We spent Thanksgiving day at Gabe's dad's family's farm. (Say that 5 times fast). 
Then we spent the weekend relaxing.
And decorating for Christmas.

The holidays perk me right on up. 

The house is so warm and cozy. 

And festive.

Just what I need to get me through the work weeks.

























Week 14 was a good one. 
Oh. And someone finally found her thumb!!!






9 comments:

Confessions of a Northern Belle said...

OMG your little smoochface baby is SO CUTE!!! I can't stand it. I want one. Now.

Brittany said...

Yeah for finding her thumb :) I know I will regret saying this someday....but they are just so cute sucking their thumb!!!

Rebecca Maier said...

She has your smile. Beautiful! And literally holy {bull} cow!

Lucky in Love said...

Your little girl is so gorgeous :)

Emily said...

She is so precious and she looks just like you in that pic where she's in the white cardi!

Anonymous said...

I am pretty sure your little Chunkin is the best dressed kid in town! Those headbands (and her little round belly) are to die for! :)

Shoshanah said...

I just can't get over all of Layla's cute outfits. Especially the owl one with the tutu. It makes me want to have a baby girl now, just so I can dress her up. Ha!

Kristin said...

She is seriously the cutest!

Katie said...

Oh my goodness, she is so beautiful!!! :)