Friday, February 17, 2012

Needed: Friend Time

Well, I'm off.

On a much-needed, laughter-filled, girls' weekend trip to Chicago.

Going to celebrate my best friend since kindy, seeing that she's getting married in 2 months.

Can't.Wait.

**I feel that I need to clarify something from my last post. It was brought to my attention as a reminder that I have more than just my typical bloggy reader friends...I sometimes forget the family reads the ol' blog as well. So, just to clarify: One part of the Chi-Town Bachelorette Getaway is participating in a class with Flirty Girl Fitness. This is a fun "fitness" activity where groups of girls can reserve a studio and take a dance class...a pole may or may not be involved. ;) Totally for fun! Believe me - there will be plenty of laughs and PLENTY of awkward moments. Stay tuned!

Bestie since Kindy.


3 comments:

Kristin said...

Have a great weekend!!

Leigh said...

Hope that you have a great girls weekend!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Have a great time!!