Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Oh heyyy

Happy Tuesday, almost Wednesday.

I'm in a fabulous mood.

It is 9:48 p.m., and although I'm just now getting home from a long day, I'm going to blog and hit the sheets.

No work!

I'm on this new kick.

It's called: "Leave work at work."
Ok. Who am I kidding?
I'll never in my life be able to live up to that mantra.

But I have discovered a whole new groove.
I haven't gone into work the past THREE Sundays.
Can't even believe it.

I am finally getting to a point where I'm able to say,
"Nope. You're staying here tonight.
And I'm not gonna feel guilty about it.
And I'm even going to sleep well knowing
that I wasn't able to cross you off my to-do
list. So nanny, nanny, boo-boo."

It feels good.

Life has still been as busy as ever.
Just attended our 13 of 14 weddings this past weekend.

Where on earth will I spend my time and money when we only
have 5 (and counting) weddings next year?

I still MUST do a post on a recent wedding we attended. But time does just not permit
the post it deserves right now.

So I leave you with:

Pieces of Me: October Edition.

celebration of mi birth

got to see mi lifelong friends I've known since kindergarten

celebration of mi college friendships and KSU's short-lived 7-0 streak.

competed in the oktoberfest bier barrel race. so.much.fun

celebration of mi hubby's birth

and little sammie-boy's birth

turned out to be the only teacher in my hallway to dress up - boo.

wedding numero 13 of 14 this year - congrats to the super-cute couple

Dear November,

Please do not go as quickly.

Mmmk. Thank you.



2 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Love the costume! Glad you had a great month, hope November slows down for you!

Unknown said...

haha i was one of the two people who dressed up at work too, it's ok i can embrace my inner child :)