Wednesday, February 23, 2011

WILW



HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!!

It's funny how the short weeks always seem the longest. Needless to say, I'm extremely happy Friday is almost here!! And I'm also happy to be playing along with cutie-pie Jamie in What I'm Loving Wednesday. Please join in on the linkety-link fun! ;)

1). I'm LOVING that it has been in the 60's this week. (And I'm really loving that we can get those kiddos outside for recess...burn off that energy!)

2). I'm LOVING that Mr. Ruby and I could take the pups for a walk on a nature trail (see #1 above).

3). I'm LOVING that I get to see one of my besties and her fiance this week. We're taking a quick day trip this weekend.

4). I'm LOVING Stacy's Pita Chips. I've always loved em', but I have a new slight obsession. I've eaten them every day since moving back.

5). I'm LOVING our new glass storage containers from World Market. When we moved, we got rid of all of our plastic containers, and we're slowly building up glass (or bpa free) containers.

6). I'm LOVING this dress. Yes, it's in the Junior's Department at Nordstrom. And yes, it's champagne (which too closely resembles ivory). And yes, I do not have any income. Three strikes. I will not be purchasing this for any of the NINE weddings we have coming up.

7). I'm LOVING my CamelBak water bottle I got in Nantucket last summer. With all the talking, I need to stay hydrated! Now if only I could have more bathroom breaks...

What are YOU loving, My Friends?

6 comments:

Melissa said...

LOVE your blog! So cute! I love Stacy's pita chips, too! Happy Wednesday! :)

C Mae said...

Yep! That was me in Oct/nov out with the crappy plastic and all glass containers now!!! You won't regret it!! :)

Anonymous said...

Enjoy that warm weather! Why isn't it that warm here?!

Shoshanah said...

I love Stacy's pitas. My fav are the parmesan ones. I normally try to keep a bag in my desk for quick snacking

Erin said...

Ooooh, girl. From a fellow WILWer, we might be soul mates. First off, Stacy's chips? I'm a slut for them. Also, the CamelBak water bottle and I are LIKETHIS. Cute cute blog and I hope you had a fabulous Wednesday!

McGriddle Pants said...

NINE weddings!! Sheesh lady! And why do you hate ivory? I just don't like that champagne color cause it looks like crud on my pastey white skin!! :)