Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Not done yet ;)

California Dreamin Part 3:(Split into two days) Huntington, Hollywood, Beverly Hills,
Santa Monica, Hermosa, Malibu, Santa Barbara, Cambria

Highlights:
The little local vendors in Huntington Beach, Our drive-by in Hollywood, trying our darnedest to spot movie stars and/or their homes, Rodeo Drive (in all it's three block glory), In-N-Out burgers and fries, using the double disgusting men's restroom in Santa Montica (when you gotta go, you gotta), TAPAS and SANGRIA, more Mexican food (Duh), Two words: Santa Barbara, finding a lil' seal that jumped up on a fisherman's boat, and the trendy fro-yo places where you build your own - seriously every state should have them!!!




























5 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Ahhhh! You were at two of my favorite places in the whole world! In and Out and the Santa Monica Pier!!! Love it!!!!!

melissa said...

Oh I miss So California so much! And I would DIE for some In-n-Out! What a fun trip!

Leigh said...

Great pictures...looks like such a fun trip!!

We went to In-n-out burger in San Francisco for the first time...I wasn't that impressed by it...was I missing something?

Kassie said...

I live in CA and havne't been to one of those froyo places yet!! My friends here tell me this is a tragedy. Glad to hear you enjoyed it. :)

Heather said...

Oh my gosh, so cute!!! Love it and would love to visit there!! These are great pictures! Just found your blog, so so cute!!!