Thursday, September 23, 2010

My Favorite!!!

Happy First Day of Fall!

I welcome this time of year with open arms. I just love it, especially while living in New England where the foliage is the most breathtaking,colorful kaleidoscope of autumn goodness one could ever experience. And the crisp air makes me wanna go jump in a pile of leaves immediately.

My top Must Do's for this year include:

  • Driving through Southern New Hampshire
  • Apple Picking
  • Visiting Salem during Halloween time
  • Making fun craft projects with the foliage
  • Carve a pumpkin
  • Make as many pumpkin/apple flavored goodies that I can possible stomach
How did I start off this momentous occasion of the first day of fall?

With an iced, yes iced, pumpkin spiced coffee from my FAVORITE local coffee shop. Seriously, it puts Starbucks to shame (and Dunkin Donuts for all you East-Coasters!)


How are YOU spending this AMAZING time of year?!?!?


4 comments:

Mrs. Southern said...

Pumpkin Spiced Lattes are my ritual at least once a week! I love Fall but I wish it was cooler here in the South. We have lots of plans for pumpkin patches, apple orchards and the county fair!

Anonymous said...

I already decorated some but apple picking sounds fun! Making me want some apple pie :)

Tickled Pink Mandy said...

Love your list!! I went to Salem during October when I was in high school , it was sooo fun! I cant wait to take Reagan to the pumpkin patch! I wish we had apple orchards!! Sounds great!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I love your list! I want to come apple picking!!