Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Everyone is talking about it

Including me.

Unless you live in a cave, do not have electricity, or do not enjoy entertainment, you know about the overwhelmingly popular Fox show Glee...and how last night's episode was the much anticipated comeback for Britney Spears.

source

Mr. Ruby and I religiously set aside time for date night. And date night usually involves Glee. Everything about it is uplifting, fun, and pure entertainment.

I don't know who's one-liners I love more: Sue Sylvester or Britney S. Pierce. Both have me rolling on the floor hysterically every week.

But last night topped them all: The dancing. The singing. The outfits. The "Toxic" Rendition. All gave me teenage memory flashbacks.

The cast did such a great job!!! I had to do a few double-takes to see if it was actually Britney or the actress Heather Morris who played her in a fantasy.

source

A.MA.ZING.

Thank you, Glee for good television. Best episode yet!


11 comments:

Leigh said...

Is it bad/weird that I've never seen an episode of Glee? With all of the good things that I hear about it, I probably should start watching it!

Krista said...

I am new to GLEE this season and am loving it so far!! LOVED last night's episode:)

Stephanie said...

"I was pretty sure Dr. Pepper was a dentist."

LOVE!

Anonymous said...

I loved this episode! I really am resisting the urge to download every song from itunes. "It's Brittany...bitch." Priceless!

Erin said...

Love love love this show!

Unknown said...

Totally my favorite episode yet too! I loved Britney's singing too.

Freck said...

SO AMAZING!!! I loved it. They did an incredible job, everything was done so well (although at some points I was questioning that this show was pg)! This definitely was better than the Gaga episode, I can't wait to see next week's episode! Religion is an interesting spin after Britney...

Brittany said...

FA-REAK-ING awesome.

I was stunned the ENTIRE time.

oofta!

Brittany said...

FA-REAK-ING awesome.

I was stunned the ENTIRE time.

oofta!

Jen said...

I was on the edge of my seat the whole episode; wondering what would come next! I'm with you; I had to keep doing double takes of Britney S Pierce to see if it was the real B. Spears!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I thought the episode was AMAZING!