Wednesday, September 1, 2010

California Loooove

At 3:00 a.m., we will be groggily heading to the airport.

We will be flying here:

source

And then, we will be road-tripping and making multiple stops on our way here:

source

Needless to say, my blogging may be spotty. My comments will be non-existent for a couple of weeks. But I am going to TRY my best to schedule a couple of lil' updates.

I LOVE Cali, and Mr. Ruby and I have been dying to go back for a visit (we lived there 4 years ago). We'll be visiting a few friends AND my Bro-In-Law. Not to mention we're going with another really rad couple who have also been planning a trip to Cali...I.CAN'T.WAIT!

Peace Out Homies. This Vacay is desperately NEEDED!!!

P.S. Don't even think about breaking into our house. We have the awesomest house/pet sitters EVER. ;)


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love San Francisco! Pretty much my favorite place in the country. Have fun!!

Kendra said...

Have a safe trip! That is our ideal trip in the upcoming years!

Stephanie said...

LOVE Cali - have a great time!!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Have a great time!!! I love California!

Shoshanah said...

This looks like so much fun! I love California! Of course I did grow up there so I'm a bit partial

Leigh said...

Hope you have a great trip! We were just in San Francisco for our honeymoon and loved it! If you like sandwiches, check out Ike's Place. Won't disappoint!

Lucky in Love said...

Hope you have a fabulous trip!! Save travels and have a blast!

LauraAnn said...

Have a wonderful, fun-filled trip!!!! :-)

Dixie Bell Designs said...

have an awesome trip! take lots of pics!

Sarah said...

Have fun! Your trip is going to take you darn close to where I'm from!