Thursday, May 27, 2010

Sap and Cheese straight ahead...

I've always been one to tear up when I'm emotionally touched by something.

Always.

I cry at every single wedding. I get choked up in the card isle at Target. I lose it if I see a movie about an animal that gets sick or dies (think Old Yeller, Homeward Bound, Marley and Me). If I'm in an airport and see two loved ones reunite...forget about it.

But lately, these darn reality shows have really been tugging at the heartstrings.

Did I really just admit that?

Since I've graduated college, I really haven't watched much tv... that is until we got DVR. I have several shows that I'm quite addicted to: Glee, Gossip Girl, So You Think You Can Dance. Nothing new there.

However, I have recently discovered a new love: The Biggest Loser.

Yes, I am aware this show has been on for six years. But like I said, I've never really watched much tv. I am QUITE addicted.

And boy, oh boy. I cry during every single episode. Happy moments. Sad moments. Take one peek at me at any given moment, and I'm a blubbering mess. The show is just so touching, and it makes me so happy to see individuals really trying to better their lives.

With that being said, I was so happy for the final four and even happier for Michael with his recent WIN!!! And everyone looked absolutely AMAZING!!! Of course I bawled through the ENTIRE finale.

Makes me want to get up and do something inspiring...

Image: Mitchell Haaseth/NBC


4 comments:

Kimberlee said...

I LOVE the Biggest Loser! It's such a great show. It's touching and such great motivation if you're trying to get in shape.

Shoshanah said...

I started watching last year. And yes, I've definitely become addicted.

LauraAnn said...

I am a sucker for crying at sentimental things, ie- TV shows, stray animals wandering around, lonely elderly people, people overcoming obstacles, inspirational stories, etc. My husband just shakes his head at my moments of emotional overload and probably dreads the day that I get pregnant...lol.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I can't watch this show anymore. I cry with every single episode.