Sunday, February 21, 2010

www.realitycheck.com

Sigh.

I am currently experiencing the worst case of Sunday Night Blues I've ever had.

I know, I know. I say it every time.

But this is bad.

We had the most fantastic vacation ever:

Cruise ship full of food and cocktails: Check.

Most fantastic, fun, hilarious friends ever: Check.

Tropical island excursions: Check.

Beautiful Caribbean beaches: Check.

Hours and hours of belly-busting laugh sessions: Check. Check. Check.

We seriously had so much fun. Even despite the few bumps we ran into along the way:

Cloudy, windy days at sea, the lack of a "wow, you went on vacation" sun-bronzed glow (thanks to the cruddy weather), the slow yet steady packing on of the infamous cruise weight, the demise of Mr. Ruby's favorite (expensive) pant suit, and the return flight home surrounded by screaming, vomiting and bleeding children leaving Disney World.

However, I am still on a high and very ready to plan our next vacation.

Because I am so sad and so desperate to live on an island forever, I am going to relive my vacation for the rest of the week.

I apologize to those of you who do not give two shakes about our wonderful vacation...but for my sanity, I must come down from my high very, very slowly.

Thus my need to relive my vacation. Through pictures. For the rest of the week.

Hope you enjoy! :)

Pumped and ready to embark on our week-long adventure

Mr. Ruby's sweet Valentine's surprise with my FAVORITE perfume: Chanel Chance

Fab Four - we got asked all week long if we were sisters!

The beautiful Carnival Dream

Starting things off right...with a Girl Scout Cookie shot

The boys and their shot of Jack (Ugh!)

Fruity drink of the day to celebrate Lynn's birthday!!! :)

My fave: the sushi bar

First night celebrating Lynn's birth


More pics to come...



10 comments:

Mrs. Mama said...

Looks like an amazing trip! We are trying to plan a cruise trip this year.

Sherrie said...

How fun! Can't wait to see all your photos. It is hard readjusting to "real life" after being on vacation.

tootie said...

Sounds like a great trip! I can see why you have a bad case of the Sunday night blues now!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun!

PinkSass said...

I can't wait to see more pics.

Looks like a great time

Never been on a cruise, would you recommend?

Jen said...

Looks like you had GREAT trip!! Welcome back!

Jordan said...

I so want to go on another cruise! For one of my classes I've been comparing world cruises on 2 different cruise lines. 107 and 110 day cruises around the world, nice! :-)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Glad you had a wonderful time!!!

Kelly said...

Ahh, looks like you all had so much fun :-) I love friend trips too because you get to hang out with some of your favorite people-- you girls DO look like sisters! Love the dress in the last picture too! Hope you have a bareable Monday! :-)

Shoshanah said...

Post all the vacation shows you like! At least this way I get to live a little through your picture and imagine I'm on vacation too!