Friday, October 2, 2009

Queen of Lame


It's completely fine to laugh at my lame-ness. 

Seriously, I do it all the time. 

Last night, I was feeling sorry for myself because the other recruiter had plans with his fiance for the evening. I was all alone. Bored. Stuck in a hotel room with nothing to do. So, I decided to go explore downtown and find a fun place to eat dinner. 

I found a couple of cute places. I was so excited! 

Until of course I realized that...GASP...just about every restaurant required parallel parking!!! I do not have a clue how to parallel park. 

That didn't stop me from trying. 

But after a few 16-point turns and proceeding to back in and out and in and out several times, I realized this was definitely not my forte. Never has been. I just got really really flustered. 

So, I gave up and went to Wendy's. 


6 comments:

Sarah said...

Aww, I used to hate parallel parking too but I've finally gotten better at it- if its MY car. Any other car is a totally different story. BTW I feel so bad for whoever's car that was! I'd be so pissed!

Unknown said...

Haha! I hate parallel parking, too. I had to get used to it though being in the city. Wendy's sounds just as nummy anyway :)

Alison said...

I have never been able to parallel park. HATE it! :)

tootie said...

I hate parallel parking, too! I would have chosen Wendy's, too, for that reason :)

Ashley said...

I can not parallel park to save my life!! My boyfriend, Brian, can parallel park in a snap, but for me....it would cause too much damage :)

Ashley said...

OH && I left an award for you on my blog!!!