Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Pure Exhaustion

I have officially reached the point of no return. 

Beyond delirious. 

Above and beyond slap-happy.

I am completely and totally exhausted. In fact, I'm not even quite sure what I'm typing right now. 

All I know is that I've been up since 3 am (or midnight according to Arizona time). Is that even possible? 

My body hates me. It doesn't know what time it is. It wants to eat, but it's like midnight back home. And my feet are literally never going to forgive me for standing at a career fair for so long. 

I am hitting my amazing Hampton Inn sheets and heading to doze-land. 

Oh, and Go SUNDEVILS! 

P.S. This school is absolutely huge. I'm quite terrified really. 

3 comments:

Erin said...

I went to ASU for grad school....and being that my undergrad was from a tiny state school in MA, i was slightly terrified too, but quickly fell in love with the campus! Have fun while you're there! There's so much to do...because I'm sure you have a lot of free time...;-)

Only The Good Stuff said...

Awe! I hope you have a great day! And that your feet forgive you! :D

TimothyPeacock said...

I made a trip out there last September for football... I was actually an Arizona State Football season ticket holder in 2008... Huge campus though. I think that their enrollment is over 67,000. Of that, I'd say approximately over 67,000 of them are going to be quite forlorn in a couple days when UGA lays the lumbar to them again, this time in Athens, so I think you're hitting Tempe at the right time. You can get some really good Mexican food out there too and there's no wrong time for that.