Sunday, May 3, 2009

Not enough time in the day...

Sigh.

Another case of the Sunday Night Blues.

Where did this weekend go?

My days have been flying by for the past few weeks. I've just been incredibly busy with work and LIFE! Even worse, I feel like I blink and my weekends are (gasp) suddenly over. 

I promise to be better at blogger soon...at least I hope. I've had something every single night for the past couple of weeks, and I do not have the luxury of blogging at work. But, I do have a few stories to share and a weekend recap. So look for those soon!

Well, it's hard to believe but I am quickly approaching my 100th post. Can you believe it?!?! What should I do to celebrate this momentous occasion ? Any fun or cute ideas? I know a lot of people host giveaways...but I kind of want to do something creative. I'm open to all ideas.

Well all, have a SUPERB Monday. I'm going to force myself to wake up smiling tomorrow, and I WILL have a good day...or I'll at least keep telling myself that.

5 comments:

Jenny @ Practically Perfect... said...

I know what you mean. It seems like the weekends are over waaay too soon :-(

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I agree, the past couple of weeks have flown by and so have the weekends....it sucks!

As for your 100 post...hmmm you can do the questions, where you let people ask anything and you answer them back.

d.a.r. said...

Weekends always go by so fast!! And it seems like the older I get, the faster they go!

Shoshanah said...

I agree. Weekends are never long enough.

Seashells&Sunshine said...

I knooow, I always freak out on sundays nights because all these things i need to do pop into my head suddenly. so overwhelming!