Saturday, April 11, 2009

On my mind this rainy Saturday afternoon...

Today is one of those days.

A dreary, April showers kind of day. 

I've been feeling a bit under the weather (no pun intended) so today was a perfect day for some lazy time. 

I've accomplished absolutely nothing...and it feels so great! I took a three hour nap, went to get some Italian pastries for our Easter lunch tomorrow, and now I'm sitting on the couch with the hubs, the pups and my Mac. 

We're going out with some new pals tonight, and all I can think about is the sushi I'm going to eat. I seriously can't WAIT!!!

Is it weird that I eat so much wasabi...it makes me cry? I think I could eat it by the spoonful!

Hope you all are having a FABULOUS weekend. Hopefully I'll be back to normal tomorrow. :)

8 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Some days lazy days are much needed. Enjoy it! I too love sushi! It's sooo good! Have fun!

Jenny @ Practically Perfect... said...

Today was definitely a lazy kind of day - all that rain! I hope you have a great Easter, and have fun tonight!

d.a.r. said...

Ooooh your lazy day sounds SOOO good!!!

And I adore wasabi. I always get spicy tuna rolls and then pile on the wasabi. The best!

The France Family said...

Everyone needs a lazy Saturday! I hope you feel better!! Have a happy Easter tomorrow!

Lucky in Love said...

I hope you feel better soon!

Have fun tonight :)

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

I love sushi! Have a great time!

Mrs. Southern said...

I love those kinds of days! It's so nice to have a lazy day every so often. Hope you have a fantastic Easter!

Shoshanah said...

I don't eat the wasabi, by itself, but I do eat the ginger! Since most people don't use it I'll normally take everyone else and eat theirs toO!