Monday, March 9, 2009

Thanks for the love

Thank you so much to the adorable Newlywed Next Door for passing along the Kreativ Blogger Award!!! Go check out her blog...she is just so charming and always has such great travel tips. Not to mention she's pretty darn gorgeous.

kreativ_blogger

The rules of the award are to list 7 things that you love and pass the award along to 7 bloggers you love. I know this is annoying...but I pass the award to all my readers. I think ALL of you are so wonderful and I truly love reading your blogs!!!

7 Things that I LOVE:

  1. KANSAS. There really is NO place like home.
  2. Weiners. Dogs that is.
  3. Slumber parties. No, I will never ever be too old for this.
  4. Staying in bed on a Saturday morning talking, laughing and (ahem) playing with Mr. Ruby.
  5. Nothing excites me more than a really good book. Dweeb.
  6. Burritos. Oh my gosh. Love em.
  7. Outdoors: kayaking, biking, camping, skiing, beaching.

I hope everyone is having a fab Monday!

10 comments:

Brittney Galloway said...

I love your statement about sleepovers, my best friend and I were just planning one for this weekend, and we asked ourselves if we were too old. "nah!" was our response!

Lucky in Love said...

Cute list :) Congrats on your award!

Amber said...

Hahaha. "Weiners. Dogs that is." SO funny and cute! Great list :-)

Sweet Simplicity said...

I am cracking up at #2! You are too funny!

Sarah said...

My girls and I still do sleepovers too! Its so much fun. Last year we even tried to sleep 5 of us in my full-sized futon! It did NOT work, but it sure was funny trying too.

Janine / Being Brazen said...

Congrats on your award :)

Lindsey said...

Congrats on the award, you deserve it!!

Wedding Corner said...

Congratulations!!

~Lilian~

Emily said...

I love this blog post! too cute:) u are adorable!

PinkSass said...

Love that said Dweeb!