Friday, January 2, 2009

I made it!

Well, I officially made it home. Wait, I guess it's pseudo-home...considering I just left home to come back home. Does that make any sense? Ok, well I made it back from Kansas and am back to the grind in New England (which will never be home).

I accomplished EVERYTHING I wanted to while back in Oz. Saw a beautiful KS sunset. Spent every breathing moment with family. Ate my mother-in-law's sausage puffs. Sat in my p.j.'s with Mom chatting for hours about nothing. Ate Mr. Goodcents. Had some good laughs with Dad. Saw friends I've known since kindergarten. Stayed up all night spending New Years with college pals.

Successful trip ACCOMPLISHED! (Minus getting home at 2:00 a.m. after a very stressful taxi ride and then managing to wake up for work this morning). WARNING: Lots of pictures below.

IMG_7374

Christmas Eve w/ Mr. Ruby

IMG_7387

Christmas morning mimosas

IMG_7393

Bowling (unwillingly) on Christmas

IMG_7412

Me & My Lumberjack

IMG_7413

Favorite College Pal 

IMG_7416

Freshman Year College Roomies

IMG_7478

My beautiful friends I've known for 20 years

IMG_7507

Haha - My best friend. This sums us up.

IMG_7565 

NYE 2008 w/ college pals

IMG_7589

Very successful New Years!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pictures!! Glad you had such a wonderful trip. Happy New year!!

Jordan said...

Cute pictures! Glad you had a good time =]

CIP said...

You and your husband are so adorable! Plus, you are GORGEOUS!