Thursday, January 22, 2009

I feel like I'm on the red carpet...

I wish.

But seriously, thank you so very much to those wonderful bloggers out there who gave me AWARDS this week. I'm so HONORED!!! :) I'm saving one for this weekend because it actually requires me to answer some questions. So onto the good stuff...

fabulous_blog_award

THANK YOU to the adorable Jane at In the Waiting Line for the Simply Fabulous Award. I'm so excited for this one...because I love all things FABULOUS! It requires me to list 5 of my obsessions:

1). First and foremost...DIET COKE! But it absolutely has to be from a fountain. I just love hearing the ice swish around. :) The best fountain D-Cokes = McDonalds and On the Border!!!

2). Lip Gloss. I love any and all lip glosses. My favorite however is C.O. Bigelow from Bath and Body Works.

3). Sleep. Laugh all you want and call me 65...but I LOVE to sleep. In fact, I am quite obsessed with it. Mr. Ruby and I are quite opposites because he hates to sleep and would stay up 24 hours a day if he could. :)

4). Photography!!! Seriously, this might be a true obsession. I not only love looking at "real" photography, but I also love to take pictures...of ANYTHING. I'm "that girl" that everyone hates because I take pictures of every single event (everyone always thanks me later).

5). Weiner dogs. As noted by my WEINER WEDNESDAYS. I love love love all little doxies. :)

**I truly love all the blogs I read, but I'd like to pass this award onto Mandy at House of Rose. She has the cutest little family every and I think she's FABULOUS!

lemonade_award_from_kiana dot the i 


The adorably southern Mary Michael at Welcome to My Life , the witty Once a Bride  and the BEAUTFIUL Jessica at The Happiest Girls are the Prettiest Girls all nominated me for the Lemonade Great Attitude and Gratitude Award. You should check out their blogs...all on my daily reads. :)

I am very excited to pass this award along to:

Mrs. Cup at My Cup Overflows - she always has the cutest stories of her an her hubby, and I'm so proud of her for sticking with WW!!!

9 comments:

Jaded Jill said...

you go girl!

I will feature my awesome new VERA tomorrow!

DietCokeStraightUp said...

You rock for your awards!! We have the same #1 obsession!! DIET COKE!!

Anonymous said...

i have an incredibly unhealthy relationship with Dt Coke, love it. in college i used to live for the 64 oz big gulps... fountain just tastes better than cans; my friends say im a dt coke snob... what can i say?

Mandy Rose said...

Awwww!!! Thank you so much!! You are too sweet!! I was having a blah kind of night (since I have been cleaning for two days straight)...so it was so nice to get this award! Your awesome!!

Jules said...

Cograts on the awards! Such a rock star! I too love diet coke.

Rachel said...

I considering getting a Diet Coke dispenser for my home...just don't know how LOL That is just how much we go through.

Emily said...

yeah friend!
A girls gotta have her sleep! Some nites I am in bed by 830! pathetic.. I know:)

Lindsey said...

Congrats, you deserve them!

Angela said...

congrat!